This tutorial will help you to learn how to create, download and share invoices with Invoice Browse application
This tutorial will help you to generate AWB for orders using Invoice Browse application
This tutorial will help you to fulfill orders using Invoice Browse application
This is a tutorial to help you configure MailChimp connector that will push verified contacts to MailChimp lists.
From the dashboard click to Edit your campaign.
Go to Connectors step and turn on MailChimp switch.
Now you need to enter MailChimp API Key and List-Id.
See the following video to find out your MailChimp API Key.
To find your List-Id, read this article.
By default, Growth Connections' connector will send to MailChimp List the following information about the subscriber:
- email address
- date of registration
- IP address
- status, set to subscribed
Growth Connection collects more information about subscribers that you can map optionally to MailChimp like Full Name, Phone, City, Region, Country, Given Feedback, Feedback Message.
To connect these fields with MailChimp you need to add extra fields to your list as follows:
1. Open your list and go to Settings->List fields and Merge tags
2. Add the following text fields: Full Name, Phone, City, Region, Country, Rating, Message and for each add the following tags: GCNAME, GCPHONE, GCCITY, GCREGION, GCCOUNTRY, GCFEEDBACK, GCMSG. Check the picture below with the final configuration.
This is it, now every verified contact is pushed to the configured MailChimp list.
This is a tutorial explaining how to install any type of Growth Connection's Marketing Campaign to a Squarespace Website.
From the dashboard click to Edit your campaign.
Go to Installation step and copy the code snippet.
Open your page with Squarespace editor and add a Code Snippet at the end of the page as you can see in the pictures below:
After script is inserted, paste the copied before code and click Save button.
Refresh your page and our markerting campaign opt-in form should show up.
This is a tutorial explaining how to install any type of Growth Connection's Marketing Campaign to a Wordpress Website.
Go and download Head, Footer and Post Injections plugin that will allow you to install Growth Connections' code snippet in your page.
Edit your marketing campaign from the dashboard.
Go to Installation step and copy the highlighted code.
From Wordpress Admin Dashboard, go to Settings->Header and Footer and paste the copied snippet in the Footer section for both Desktop and Mobile.
Save. Refresh your page and our campaign should appear as configured. Your visitors will be able to join the campaign, invite their friends and get discounts.
AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) are website pages that load very fast on mobile devices. In essence, they are a stripped-down form of HTML. These days Google cares a lot about how optimized is your website for mobile devices and apply penalties for those that are not compliant.
It's like an extended version of Google PageSpeed. Beside tips and tricks about the loading speed of your website, it also shows you some tips about the content, what focused keywords are you using, if your page metadata is correct for SEO and many more.
Check backlinks for your websites. If you have 0 backlinks than your website definitely will not have a good rank.
If you are going to build an ad with Google AdWords then you need good keywords. This is the right tool to find the right keywords.
Sitemap.xml will point Google Bots to crawl your website. Crawling it's an expensive operation, and helping crawlers to find the information it's an advantage. Afterall why Google should consume servers energy to extrat the right information from your website?
The answer is offered by Canva.com, a great tool to build Infographics. This is an infographic template that is actually very educative.
Thursday & Friday @ 1:00 - 3:00 pm
The closer the weekend comes about more people check-out and check-in to Facebook.
Monday @ 3:00 - 4:00 pm
This is mainly due to companies posting during this time and stirring interaction.
Saturday @ 8:00 - 11:00 pm
People have more time to sit back, relax & pin.
Monday - Friday @ 12:00 - 6:00 PM. Click-through rates are higher during weekdays and working hours.
One of the most common mistakes for big companies is to think that social media is going to be easy.
Well, it is not enough to write a single great blog post or video and to expect immediate results. You need to build and execute entire social media marketing campaigns to gather new users, build strong relationships with existing users and drive long-term sales.
Although building great social marketing campaigns takes time there are 10 steps you can follow to launch successful ones.
1. Do your research
You need to start by searching what competitors are doing, what are the channels where they publish. To do that you can use a tool like Ahrefs.com. Identifying competitors strategy will allow you build even a stronger strategy.
2. Crystallize your strategy
Choose the goals of your marketing campaign. For instance: drive more leads to your product site, grow an online community or increase traffic to your blog.
Choose what metrics to monitor. Let's say you want to drive more leads to your product website, then you need to check CTR (Click-Through-Rate)
Think about some subjects for your content that your audience will find appealing
3. Do A/B testing
Promote one message with different forms of content then check what worked better for your audience. To give an example, you can try different media channels: video, blog-posts or info-graphics. It is a fact that for Facebook, videos work better but in the end, it really depends on what is your audience.
4. Paid or Not-Paid advertising
You need to have a balance between those to strategies. If you are promoting only paid campaigns then people from the community will become uninterested and will stop following you.
Also, it is good to reference content from other websites if the content it is useful for your community. You need to think like your community and envision what they expect to see.
5. Create unique content
You can use Semrush.com to find out current trending topics. Choose one topic and write your own ideas and what is the mission of your product.
6. Schedule your publishing
Use schedule content software like Semrush to schedule your publishing. You need to keep a constant flow of publishing your content and to do that at "rush hours" for your audience, aka when you know that your audience is more active.
7. Get feedback from your audience
Use powerful social networks tools to find out what people are saying about your brand: questions they have about your brand, product, content. That will give you some ideas of what to write next on your blog.
8. Create unique branded hashtags
Hashtags are powerful distribution channels on Twitter or Instagram so it is a good idea to associate unique branded hashtags with your campaigns to check the engagement of your content later. Don't use only branded hashtags, add also generic hashtags on your topics so you maximize the audience for your content.
9. Do live videos
Live videos on Facebook are a trend right now. So surprise your audience with a live streaming and you'll get their appreciation.
10. Analyze performance
Don't wait until the end of your campaigns. Analyze the performance of them while they are running. You might discover that one of your paid campaigns is not giving you the right results and you will need to shut down to reduce the costs.
Growth Connections is a set of marketing campaign templates designed to help you: announce upcoming products, setup raffles, improve service quality and grow your mailing list.
Email list is the key to any marketing strategy. This is the main communication channel with your clients to announce new products, to make a blog post popular or to send them your special offers.
With Growth Connections you can build Opt-In Forms that can be easily integrated with any website (WordPress, Squarespace or others). You can add custom form fields and it is very customizable. Shows popups on exit intent and has three type of opt-in forms: fade-in corner (left, right -bottom/top corner), popup dialog (in the middle of the screen) and inline (between page content).
A Wordpress plugin to build opt-in forms. Pippity comes with 20 themes. Quick-styles will get you started fast or you can take the reigns and customize every aspect of your design.
3. Ninja Popups
Wordpress plugin. Comes with a lot of predefined professionally designed templates.
OptinMonster comes with 65+ predefined templates and also has Exit-Intent detections.
Launch targeted tools like popups and sticky bars on any web page, each with a dedicated call to action.
Customizable triggers and targeting rules give you full control over who sees your offers and when, so you can serve the most relevant offers to the right audience.
ExitMonitor tracks the movement of the mouse to detect if the user will exit your website and show targeted offers.
Constant Contact professional, mobile-optimized sign-up forms are designed to match your brand and built to turn website visitors into new contacts. Dynamic forms come with advanced behavioral triggers, so you can customize how and when forms display on your website—such as when visitors are about to leave a page.
This is a tutorial explaining how to use our Marketing Campaign Builder.
To create a Marketing Campaign with Growth Connections it is very simple.
Go to Dashboard and click on Create a new Campaign green button the follow then steps:
- Campaign Type: Choose the type of the campaign. Every campaign type has a small description of their usage. When you decide what is best for you, click on one of the options and then click on Next button.
- Basic Information:
- Enter the title of your campaign. This title will be displayed on browsers tabs.
- Enter a description of your campaign. This is used for page metadata. Give a good quick description of what it is your product about.
- Upload the favicon for your campaign. This icon will be recognized and used by browsers for tabs.
- Setup number of winners: How many participants will win your prize after this campaign will end.
- Country, Region: Used for SEO, specify the Country&Region where this campaign will be launched.
- Click Next button.
- Joining: In this step, you will configure the form used by participants to join your campaign
- Fill the message to encourage participants to join.
- Add custom form fields to request more data from participants.
- Fill the message you will show after the form is submitted.
- Optionally, redirect the visitor to a new page after the form is submitted.
- Specify the caption of the Call to Action button.
- Click Next button.
- Connectors: Sync leads with your favorite tool.
- Enable MailChimp connector if you want to sync leads with MailChimp. You need to provide MailChimp API Key and the List-Id to complete this configuration.
- Enable Freshdesk connector if you want to sync leads with Freshdesk. You need to provide Freshdesk API Key and Domain name to complete this configuration.
- Enable GetResponse connector if you want to sync leads with GetResponse. You need to provide GetResponse API Key and a Campaign or List Key to complete this configuration.
- Enable Slack connector if you want to sync leads with Slack. You need to provide Slack API Key and Channel Id to complete this configuration.
- Enable HubSpot connector if you want to sync leads with HubSpot. You need to provide only an API Key to complete this configuration.
- Click Next button.
- Spreading: Customize the screen through which people will invite their friends. This will make your campaign popular.
- Specify the message about how to encourage participants to invite their friends
- Specify a message about the current rank on the waiting list
- Select the social networks names where you want to announce your campaign. We support sharing buttons for the social networks (Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter, Telegram, Whatsapp, Reddit), for sending a direct email or sharing a public referral link
- Click Next button
- Duration: Configure what participants will see when the campaign ends
- Using the calendar pick up a date when your campaign will expire
- Specify the message you want to show to participants after your campaign will expire.
- Click Next button
- Notifications: Configure the content of the emails participants and the owner of the campaign will receive
- Configure From email address of the email that participants will receive. Usually, it is your contact email address.
- The Subject of the email that participants will receive.
- The content of the email that participants will receive.
- Repeat the same steps to configure the email that owner will receive.
- Click on Next button
- Content: Configure the content of the campaign. Select a theme for your campaign. You can use Classic (content and product picture/video will be displayed in the middle of the screen), Split (Form on the left of the screen, product picture/video on the right) or Landscape(Product picture/video on the top, form on the bottom of the screen) themes.
- Select a logo picture for your campaign (Optionally). This will be displayed above the text of the campaign.
- Select a picture or YouTube video to use as a background.
- Select a picture or YouTube video about your product.
- Add some text to describe your campaign and encourage participants to fill the form.
- Optionally, enable and write Terms and Conditions. We provide a comprehensive template for terms and conditions where the fields to be replaced are highlighted with yellow color.
- Styling: Refine the look and feel of your campaign page
- Install some Google Fonts, by default Roboto font it is used
- From Typography, select the element and the font you want to assign to it. Take a look at the preview, it is automatically updating when you do changes
- Change colors if you like for elements on the page
- Adjust border-radius for the content frame and call to action button
- Installation: Final step to install the campaign on your website
- Optionally from this section, you can assign a custom domain to the campaign page.
- Configure how the campaign should look like: you can select to show it as popup dialog or slide panel showing up from a corner of the screen
- You can also configure if the campaign should show when the user has to intent to exit the page
- Copy the code we generate and Paste it into your page BODY/FOOTER section
Click on Create Campaign button and You are done! You created your first marketing campaign with Growth Connections.
Increase audience on Facebook with Growth Connections
So you are the owner of an online store and you want to boost your sales?
You can use Growth Connections and Facebook to do that.
1. Create a new Facebook Page for your online store (you probably have one already).
2. Open Growth Connections app and create a new Get Feedback campaign.
Go to Spreading step and check Option Show Facebook Like Button.
Enter the address of your Facebook page.
Go to Installation step and Save your campaign.
Each time a visitor gives you his feedback about your store, he will also have the option to like your page.
3. Create a Capture with your campaign to connect with your customers
4. This is it, you wait for results. You should get the following benefits from this action:
- you capture more emails, that means more clients!
- you get feedback about your store, you increase the quality of your services!
- you increase your audience and boost your Facebook page, again more clients!
- in the end, sales will boost
A simple way to capture emails with Growth Connections
Growth Connections Campaigns can be used on your website to capture visitors emails. This allows you to sync with your customers and sent to them offers, product updates or announcements.
To create a Capture using an existing campaign it is very simple.
1. Open Campaign editor and go to the Installation step
2. Go to section Embed campaign to your website and change the following settings with these values:
Position: Center Modal
Width: Your choice here, you can try with 600px
Height: Again your choice but you can try with 1024px
Show Popup on Exit Intent: Checked. This means that the popup will show when user will leave the browser tab.
Display Popup After: 1 millisecond. We want to show our popup immediately after the user moves the mouse pointer on the tabs, i.e. has the intention of leaving the page.
Popup Display Frequency: Here is your choice but we recommend not show the popup window too aggressively because this can be frustrating to the visitors. So Once Per Day might be the right choice for most of the cases.
3. Copy the code that has been generated and paste it in your page inside the body element.
You made it! Your first Capture!