This is a tutorial that will help you install or uninstall Growth Connections' app to a Shopify Store website.
To install our application go to Shopify store here and click on GET button.
Then approve the installation by clicking Install app button.
This is it, our app has been provisioned to your store and you can start using it. After installation, you will be redirected to application Dashboard where you can start creating your first campaign.
Another way of finding Discount Sticks application is using the action menu from Products store's admin section:
From our app Dashboard screen, to create your first campaign you need to click on Create your first campaign button:
The follow these steps for each discount stick:
- Enter a campaign name. For instance, you can create a campaign for Summer Sales.
- For each discount stick, choose the type of the discount you want to offer.
- Enter percentage or amount if discount type is not Free Shipping.
- For each discount stick, choose a click action. You can select to redirect your potential buyer to the shipping cart to buy a product, to redirect him to another page, or to enroll him into a contest (contests are built with Growth Connections Platform, see details here).
- Coresponding with the selected call to action you need to provide the product name, URL or contest name.
- Optionally, you can customize the color, tilt, height and position of the sticks.
- Click on "Create this Campaign" to save changes and create your campaign
After you are ready to publish, switch on the publishing button to deploy your campaign to your store.
After publishing discount sticks should load on your store website.
Note: Optionally you can show your campaigns only to visitors coming from a Country or Region or for specific website pages.
Important: If you subscribed to one of our paid plans, it is recommended that before you uninstall Discount Sticks application to cancel your subscription. To do this, go to your profile and click on Cancel Subscription button to stop recurrent payments.
After the subscription has been canceled, go to your store's administration console, on application section and remove our application:
And confirm removal by clicking on red Unistall button. Optionally, you can tell us your reason of uninstalling our app, it would help us to improve our application.
This will remove all deployed scripts from our application so no other manual task is necessary to remove Discount Sticks' application trails on your website.